Tuesday, January 16, 2018

My Little Pony Birthday Party


When Princess #3 turned 4, life was all about My Little Pony. She loved to play with her ponies, watch the movies, and even pretend she was one of the ponies. It was an easy decision what sort of party she would want this  year. I was excited when she decided on this. I had seen different unicorn cakes floating around on youtube and facebook, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do for her cake. We made her cake into one of her favorite ponies, Rainbow Dash. 

The pony's hair was my favorite part to do. I love the colorful locks.
And obviously, if you are going to do a Rainbow Dash cake, the inside had better be rainbow too!

I really love doing backdrops with crepe paper. It fun, colorful, easy, and inexpensive. Add some white balloons for clouds, and you have a perfect backdrop for Rainbow Dash and the rest of the pony party food.
Cake isn't enough for all the little pony party goers, so we added some other edible treats for the kids--Rainbow Dash Fruit Skewers, Applejack Apple Slices, Pinkie Pie Pink Lemonade, Twilight Sparkle Unicorn Horns, and Rainbow Dash Rice Krispy Treats




This Pony Party not only had some delicious treats, but also some fun games that the kids could play and "horse-around" doing ;)

Pin the Tail on Pinkie Pie, Making Rainbow Dash necklaces with fruit loops, and the kids' personal favorite...

Rarity's Hoof Painting Salon. By the end of the party those girls had the cutest, sparkliest hoof in the block.
Happy birthday from Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, AppleJack, Rainbow Dash, and all the rest of the ponies!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Pictures are superb and everything is looking perfect here. It reminds me my son’s welcome party. My husband did all the planning at of one the best and attractive event space San Francisco. I got surprised when he gifted our son a beautiful cradle. I had never expected it. Well it was the best time of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, good information mentioned in this blog, Thanks for sharing this. Read more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your My Little Pony Birthday Party is a magical celebration that's every child's dream come true! The attention to detail in bringing the theme to life, from decorations to treats, is absolutely enchanting.why overwatch game server connenction failed
    It's heartwarming to see the joy on the children's faces as they immerse themselves in the world of their favorite characters. Kudos for creating such a whimsical and unforgettable birthday experience

    ReplyDelete