1 can sweetened and condensed milk
1 can evaporated milk
1 box cake mix with the ingredients the box calls for (pick whatever flavor you like; my favorite is strawberry, but the one in the picture is lemon)
- Combine all the ingredients for the flan. Put this in a well-greased bundt pan first.
- Prepare the cake by mixing all the ingredients together and pour this carefully in to the bundt pan over the flan mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350F
- Clean out your ev. mild and sw. and cond. milk cans and fill 3/4 of the way with water. Place these on either side of your cake while it is cooking (keeps the cake very moist).
- Place pan on a cooling rack to cool.
- Carefully flip cake onto a serving place after at least 10 minutes of cooling.